MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY

We are proud to inform the airsoft communities, Viper's hibernation is over, we will be seen again in the battlefield. ATRU will play again as a team of united family, see you again, we are looking forward to exchange bb's with you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HIBERNATION IS OVER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadShot
Administrator
Administrator
DeadShot

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-14

HIBERNATION IS OVER Empty
PostSubject: HIBERNATION IS OVER   HIBERNATION IS OVER Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:26 pm

We are proud to inform the airsoft communities, Viper's hibernation is over, we will be seen again in the battlefield.

ATRU will play again as a team of united family, see you again, we are looking forward to exchange bb's with you.
Back to top Go down
ApoJukay
ApoJukay

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-16
Location : Aurora Hill,La Azotea,S.L.U(otto hahn), san vicente camp 8(residing and eating dinner)lol

PostSubject: Re: HIBERNATION IS OVER   HIBERNATION IS OVER Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 pm

yeah i agree with that bords..

HIBERNATION IS FINALLY OVER...

Be ready to feel the venom of the vipers again...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smoke

smoke

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: HIBERNATION IS OVER   HIBERNATION IS OVER Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:40 pm

We're back! All airsofters out there beware, judgement day is here! The long soul-searching is over and were out again to bring back the pain and the fame. Vipers ready, let's go!
Back to top Go down
ApoJukay
ApoJukay

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-16
Location : Aurora Hill,La Azotea,S.L.U(otto hahn), san vicente camp 8(residing and eating dinner)lol

PostSubject: Re: HIBERNATION IS OVER   HIBERNATION IS OVER Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:07 pm

wow online n c sir smoke...lol...hehehe...parequest nmn po ng bakla met gayam..nyahaha... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DeadShot
Administrator
Administrator
DeadShot

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: HIBERNATION IS OVER   HIBERNATION IS OVER Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:30 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

wehehehe...be ready for the coming 2 months .. we will be hissing at the battle fields

cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIBERNATION IS OVER   HIBERNATION IS OVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIBERNATION IS OVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: HISTORICAL BACKGROUND-
Jump to: