MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY

We are proud to inform the airsoft communities, Viper's hibernation is over, we will be seen again in the battlefield. ATRU will play again as a team of united family, see you again, we are looking forward to exchange bb's with you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
king cobra

king cobra

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-16

GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!   GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:29 pm

GOOD NEWS! WE WON!!

Actually last night we thought we had lost already. Sen. Rodolfo Biazon had maneuvered the Bill on to the floor after the C-5 debate. He then proceeded in 45 minutes to have the committee reports amended to make it the same as the House bill version and propose amendments for 2nd reading. At about 9pm last bight, he session suspended till today.

Dut to this, today we pulled out all stops and called our remaining allies in the senate, Sen. Chiz Escudero, Sen. Pia Cayetano, who were our law school contemporaries in U.P. They pledged their support during the debate and period of amendment which was scheduled today for HB 6776. As it turned out this was no longer necessary since the minority senators had chose to boycott todfay's last session due to the C-5 controversy. There being no quorum the senate had to adjourn finally without taking up the pending bills! The Good Lord certainly works in strange ways.

Atty JJFAT, Badcop, Googie, Sherwin from Armscor, and myself were in the Senate Session hall today to witness the death of HB 6776 (more on this later)

SWEET VICTORY!!

The long ordeal is over. When the senate meets again on 31 May -5 june it will simply be for the canvassing of the votes for president. THe BIG BILL is DEAD. We KILLED the BILL.

THANK YOU ALL...

To our ally senators and senate staffers who worked for us behind the scenes in support of our stand..

To all the faceless names on the net who stood up against HB 6776 and made a difference...

And to All of us who stood up to this bill, WE SHOULD ALL BE PROUD FOR HAVING DONE AND ACCOMPLISHED WHAT WAS RIGHT.

In the face of corruption, bribery, heavy influence peddling from malacanang and paid lobbyists, we who had NOTHING BUT FAITH, PRAYERS AND DETERMINATION, prevailed!

“I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. The something I ought to do, I can do. And by the grace of God, I will.”

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL and LONG LIVE UAA AND PROGUN AND THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS in the Philippines!.
Back to top Go down

GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: CONTROL CENTER-
Jump to: