MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY

We are proud to inform the airsoft communities, Viper's hibernation is over, we will be seen again in the battlefield. ATRU will play again as a team of united family, see you again, we are looking forward to exchange bb's with you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

first aid kit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-06

first aid kit Empty
PostSubject: first aid kit   first aid kit Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:19 am

First aid kits, to everyone?s knowledge are very important. They id kitare the first clinic at hand. They should therefore be very organized and accessible. They should be available at anytime and well stocked, because time of crisis can come anytime. First said kits should be kept everywhere, at home, in schools and most importantly in cars. Accidents can happen anytime and anyplace; therefore one should be ready with all the precautions. However, having a first aid kit is not all that is required. One should know how to be able to use it as well. There very short course that helps one get introduced to the kit.

Contents:

First and foremost one should know what to find in the kit. In a basic first aid kit, following are the contents:

1) 1 or 2 crepe bandages
2) 1 or 2 elastic bandages
3) 1 pair scissors
4) A few safety pins for the crepe bandages to be properly attached
5) Towels and alcohol swabs for wiping the wound incase of unavailability of water.
6) A pair of gloves for not making the wounds worst.
7) A few unmedicated bandage strips for petty wounds.
Cool A small booklet and a few hand towels.

Other important contents:

Other very important contents in a first aid kits are different medicines. Medicines like painkillers and anti allergies should be kept. One must remember to keep the first aid kits away from the reach of children because of these medicines especially of there are medicines like aspirin. It may prove harmful for children below the age of 16.

Things you should know before using the first aid kits:

How to bandage: the person should be made to sit in the correct position first of all. If it is a wound then it should be properly cleaned. The injured part should be properly supported before you start bandaging. The banded should not be too tight or too loose. Too much tight will stop the blood circulation, and very loose will not stop the blood flow.

Reduce infection risk: before you start doing anything, your hands should be properly washed. The wound should be wiped with alcohol or water as soon as possible. This will reduce the risk of infection.

A few pointers before signing off are that the first aid kit should be kept at hand, at home, in office, in school and in the car. Before purchasing the kit the list of basic items should be kept in the mind.

Discover why everyone needs first aid training at:
http://www.youneedfirstaidtraining.com
Back to top Go down
https://atru.forumotion.com

first aid kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: MEDIC BASE-
Jump to: