MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY TEAM...MY UNIT...MY FAMILY

We are proud to inform the airsoft communities, Viper's hibernation is over, we will be seen again in the battlefield. ATRU will play again as a team of united family, see you again, we are looking forward to exchange bb's with you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

team motto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-06

team motto Empty
PostSubject: team motto   team motto Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:39 am

here is our team motto.made by our very own bluedevil:bro thank you for making our motto.i will post this once our historical background will be finished.thanks again. Smile
We, the members of the AIRSOFT TACTICAL RECON UNIT, with different backgrounds, characters and personalities, join together to have fun and promote camaraderie and sportsmanship through airsoft.

We understand, accept and embrace the fact that our sport is founded on the grounds of honesty and integrity, thus we abide with these values and virtues to promote brotherhood and sportsmanship.

We shall carry the name ATRU with respect towards our teammates and to everyone we meet. We shall dignify the honor awarded to us as members of the club and will abide and comply with all that is expected from me.
Back to top Go down
https://atru.forumotion.com

team motto
Page 1 of 1